PLANNING YOUR DAY
- Guest parking is available at City of Brantford Parking is available in municipal lots. It is advised that graduates use the Market Street Parkade, or municipal lots No. 2: Harmony Square (between Colborne and Dalhousie), No. 3: Darling Street (between Market and Queen Street), or No. 4: Dalhousie Street (at Dalhousie and King Street).
- Please note that tickets are required for all convocation ceremonies. Information about how to claim tickets will be sent directly to graduates. Doors will open one hour prior to the ceremony, at which time guests are invited to select their seats.
- Guests for whom accessible seating has been arranged are asked to identify themselves to ushers to be directed to their seats.
PRESENTS FOR YOUR NEW GRADUATE
- Flowers, grad rings and other memorabilia will be available for purchase at in the lobby of the Sanderson Centre. Giftware, grad rings and Laurier clothing are available from the Stedman Community Bookstore.
- Degree frames may be pre-ordered or purchased on the day of convocation. Proceeds on frames purchased day-of help to support student programming and events. During and after the ceremonies volunteers from the Student Alumni Association will be present to offer complimentary degree framing on site; direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND STREAMING
- Convocation ceremonies will be streamed live via UStream.
- Visit our photography page for important information regarding photography.
FOLLOWING THE CEREMONY
- A reception will be hosted on campus in the Research and Academic Centre following the ceremony. Graduates, family and friends are all encouraged to attend the celebratory receptions.